Qualys' on demand approach to IT security and compliance enables organizations of all sizes to successfully achieve both vulnerability management and policy compliance initiatives cohesively,
while reducing costs and streamlining operations. Using an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) approach,
the QualysGuard Understanding your overall security posture—and doing so in relation to compliance requirements—has historically been time consuming, costly to implement, difficult to manage, and limited in terms of cross-functional information use.
The QualysGuard Security and Compliance Suite eliminates network auditing and compliance inefficiencies by leveraging your organization's core IT security information. In one consolidated suite, groups with different responsibilities can utilize similar information for their specific needs.
The QualysGuard Security and Compliance Suite automates the process of vulnerability management and policy compliance across the enterprise,
providing network discovery and mapping, asset prioritization, vulnerability assessment reporting and remediation tracking according to business risk. Policy compliance features allow security managers to audit, enforce and document compliance with internal security policies and external regulations.
Together in one easy-to-use security management platform, organizations can:
- Define policies to establish a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with good governance and best practices frameworks.
- Automate ongoing security assessments, and manage vulnerability risk effectively.
- Mitigate risk and eliminate threats utilizing the most trusted vulnerability management application in the industry.
- Monitor and measure network compliance in one unified console—saving time, assuring reliability and reducing costs.
- Distribute security and compliance reports customized to meet the unique needs of business executives, auditors and security professionals.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Advantage — There's nothing to install or manage. Support for operating and maintaining the solution falls squarely on Qualys.
- Global Deployment — Easily performs scans on geographically distributed and segmented networks both at the perimeter and behind the firewall.
- Lower and Predictable TCO — On demand SaaS technology offers significant economic advantages with no capital expenditures, extra human resources or infrastructure or software to deploy and manage.
- Comprehensive and Up-to-Date — QualysGuard has the largest KnowledgeBase of vulnerability signatures in the industry (6,000+) and performs over 200 million IP audits per year. Since QualysGuard is centrally managed, vulnerability and software updates are made in real-time
- Highly Scalable — Rapidly deploy and expand using QualysGuard's on demand architecture.