Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. This five-day intensive course trains ISMS auditors to lead, plan, manage and implement an Audit Plan. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards certification and also provides the knowledge and skill required to carry out 2nd party auditing (suppliers and subcontractors).
Become a qualified leader in information security management and recognized by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) with our ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training course.
You can train with ISO/IEC 27001 experts and gain the skills needed to complete information security management system audit (ISMS) to the highest level.
This course will help you understand every stage of the certification and audit process. As a qualified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor you will support those working towards compliance, as well as managing and leading audit teams.
candidates will have knowledge on the following topics:
- The importance and scope of ISO/IEC 27001 information security
- How to review security threats and vulnerabilities
- How to build and audit every stage of an ISMS
- To manage and lead an ISO/IEC 27001 audit team
- To prove competency through examination
Course Title: (ISMS) Lead Auditor
Duration: 5 days, 40 Hrs
Class Format Options:Instructor-Led Training/Classroom
Who Should Attend:
- People who want to implement an ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
- People who want to learn about effective audit processes
- Existing auditors who want to up skill
- Security consultants and professionals.
Prerequisites: Participants will need knowledge and understanding of information security management systems. We also recommend that you complete your ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Course
Type of Certificate Obtained : BSI ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor