Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, the Official (ISC)² SSCP CBK Training Seminar provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 7 domains of the SSCP CBK:
- Access Controls - Security Operations and Administration
- Cryptography - Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery - Systems and Application Security
- Networks and Communications Security
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the SSCP exam and features:
- Official (ISC)² courseware - Taught by an authorized (ISC)² instructor
- Student handbook - Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
Students will have knowledge to:
· Understand the different Access Control systems.
· Identify how to handle Incident Response and Recovery using consistent.
· Identify and differentiate key cryptographic concepts and how to apply them.
· The Systems and Application Security section identifies and defines technical and non-technical attacks.
· The Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis Domain identifies the how to identify.
· Access Controls.
· Security Operations and Administration.
· Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis.
· Incident Response and Recovery.
· Networks and Communications Security.
· Systems and Application Security.
5 days, 40 Hrs
Class Format Options:
Who Should Attend:
· Network Security Engineer
· Systems/Network Administrator
· Security Analyst
· Systems Engineer
· Security Consultant /Specialist
· Security Administrator
· Systems/Network Analyst
· Database Administrator